Los Angeles, California - Flight Systems LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Flight Unlimited 2K16 (v1.0), their new game developed for Windows 10 mobile, tablets, and PCs.
Soar across the beautiful skies of the San Francisco Bay area, Las Vegas, and Switzerland. Flight Unlimited utilizes advanced streaming technology to provide some of the best visuals in flight simulation.
“Two years in the making, we’re thrilled to announce Flight Unlimited 2K16 for the Windows 10 platform,” says Kiersten DuBois, CFO of Flight Unlimited.
The HD scenery is a first in mobile flight simulation and covers an area over 10x larger than its predecessor. The scenery is so detailed you can even find your house.
The campaign mode tasks you with missions such as rescuing a prisoner from Alcatraz, B2 Bomber surveillance over the Swiss Alps, landing your Cessna on the Golden Gate Bridge, and more!
Buzz the Golden Gate Bridge, take a fly-by of Alcatraz, scream past Levi’s Stadium, and even take a look at the future home of the world champion Golden State Warriors.
“We are excited for Flight Unlimited’s availability on Windows 10. Microsoft customers, whether they are a hard-core or casual flight simulator fans, will now have access to Flight Systems’ app across all their Windows 10 devices,” said Dave Mendlen, General Manager, Windows Experiences at Microsoft Corp.
- Ultra HD Satellite Imagery covering over 800 SQ Miles.
- 4K HD Cockpits for each aircraft modeled from the ground up
- Campaign mode with GTA style missions
- The only mobile Flight Sim with Volumetric Clouds
- 24 Hour Day/Night Cycle
- Weather effects
- Trigger failures such as engine trouble and detached wings
- Landmarks such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park, Oracle Arena, Las Vegas Hotels, and more
- 14 aircraft each modeled with accurate flight physics. New aircraft released weekly.